Skinny Egg Salad Sliders
Cut back on the calories with these healthy Greek yogurt egg salad sliders on sweet, fluffy Hawaiian rolls!
- 8 large eggs
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls, split and toasted
- 2 cups arugula
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Cover eggs with a tight-fitting lid and remove from heat; set aside for 8-10 minutes. Drain well and let cool before peeling and dicing.
- In a large bowl, roughly mash the eggs with tomato, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, chives, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve sandwiches on rolls with egg salad and arugula.