CURRIED EGG SALAD
- 14 hardboiled eggs; diced
- 2 celery ribs; finely diced
- 3 green onions; diced
- 1 tbsp. cilantro; chopped
- 3 dill pickle spears (or 1 whole pickle); diced
- 1 tbsp. dill pickle juice
- ½ tsp. prepared yellow mustard
- ⅓ tsp. curry powder
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt (or plain yogurt)
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- Salt/pepper; to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, pickle juice, mustard, curry powder, and cilantro. Set aside.
- Evenly toss the eggs, celery, green onions, and pickles in a large bowl.
- Salt and pepper the mixture to taste. Slowly fold in the yogurt mixture.
- Serve on your favorite bread or bed of lettuce.