Egg White and Avocado Salad
- 10 hard boiled egg whites, diced
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 slices uncured turkey bacon, chopped
- In a large bowl, mash avocado and add in mustard, Greek yogurt and lemon juice, mixing until smooth.
- Stir in green onions, celery, paprika, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Begin chopping the egg whites, discarding the yolks, and fold into the avocado mixture until completely combined.
- Add in the turkey bacon and serve on whole wheat bread with fresh arugula, enjoy!