Yield: 1 dozen
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup crumbled cooked sausage
- ½ cup zuchinni
- 1/3 cup red bell peppers chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Bisquick mix
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
Preparation: Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray muffin pan wells with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl combine and mix together sausage, zuchinni and bell peppers; set aside. In a separate bowl combine and mix together both cheese, Bisquick mix, milk and eggs.
- Assembly: Using an ice cream scoop or a large spoon fill muffin wells 1/3 the way up with sausage and vegetable mixture. Pour wet mixture on top until muffin well is almost full.
- Bake uncovered for about 15-17 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack and cool for 5 minutes.