Healthy Omelet Crepe Style
Author: Amy Stafford
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto (recipe here)
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon sour cream or ricotta
- In a small bowl whisk eggs until bubbles form
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add eggs to hot pan and swirl
- After about 1 minute sprinkle chopped chives over eggs.
- Once eggs start to pull away from edges of pan, remove pan from heat and gently slide eggs onto cutting board.
- Add pesto and using back of spoon spread
- Add feta in even layer over pesto
- Add diced tomatoes in layer of feta
- Drop on greens
- Add dollop of sour cream or ricotta
- At one end start to roll egg crepe over ingredients, working away from you, tucking ingredients as you go.
- Once you have egg crepe rolled up, slice and serve.