Oven Baked Denver Omelet
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 25 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 35 MINS
A delicious omelet packed with ham, onions, peppers and cheese that you can throw into the oven in a moments notice!
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup half and half cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- ½ cup onion
- ½ cup green pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together eggs and cream. Add in cheese, ham, onion and green pepper.
- Pour into a greased 9×9 inch pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe from Taste of Home Cookbook