- 2 scallions chopped small (about 1/4 cup)
- 3-4 strips of red bell pepper chopped small (about 1/4 cup)
- 4-5 slices of zucchini chopped small (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 1 wedge of The Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread
- Pinch of kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Chop the veggies. You could add anything you have on hand (spinach, green pepper, yellow squash, onion, etc)
Spray the skillet with a little non-stick spray and add the vegetables. Don’t touch them for a few seconds. Nothing beats that slightly scorched taste. Just toss them every now and then.
While the veggies are cooking add the 2 eggs, The Laughing Cow wedge, and a pinch of kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to a small bowl or coffee mug.
Whisk with a fork, breaking up the cheese. It probably won’t incorporate completely but that’s OK. You want the little chunks.
By this time your veggies should be browned and getting slightly tender.
Remove them from the skillet and set aside. Spray again and add the egg mixture.
Notice the cheese.
Swirl the pan around to evenly distribute the egg. Let it set for a few second and add the cooked vegetables back on top.
Run your spatula around the edge of the egg and then fold one side 1/3 over so the end is now in the middle. Now fold over the other side to slightly over lap it.
Viola! A tri fold Garden Vegetable Omelet!