BURRATA PEPPERONI PIZZA
- 1 pound pizza dough, divided
- 1 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1-2 cups fresh burrata cheese, torn
- 10-12 slices of pepperoni
- 1/2-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup wild arugula
- super thinly sliced rounds of jalapeño
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface roll the dough into 2 thin pizza sounds. Transfer each pizza to an oiled baking sheet, and divide the pizza sauce on top and spread, leaving about an inch for the crust. Bake each pizza for 8 minutes and remove. Top with the fresh burrata and pepperoni and transfer back into the oven to bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Arrange the arugula on top and slice and serve.
- Serve immediately.