CHEESY PEPPERONI PIZZA STICKS
- 1 tube Pillsbury pizza crust
- 40 pepperoni slices
- 10 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Optional: marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread pizza dough out on a lightly greased baking sheet. Cut the dough into 10 equal size rectangles.
- Arrange 4 pepperoni slices on each rectangle and top with a mozzarella cheese stick.
- Roll up the pizza dough, enclosing the cheese stick, pinching the seams closed.
- Melt the butter and add the garlic powder and dried parsley. Brush the pizza sticks with the butter.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy warm with a side of marinara sauce for dipping if desired.