10 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
22 minTotal Time
- 1 pizza dough recipe
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. smoked salmon
- 1 cup shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 1 ball of burrata cheese, broken into dollop-size pieces
- Handful of baby arugula
- Slivers of red onion
- Prepare pizza dough according to the instructions here. Roll out dough onto a lightly floured 9-inch pizza pan.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine garlic and olive oil in a small bowl and brush onto the dough with a pastry brush.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top of the oil and garlic then sprinkle the smoked salmon flakes on top of the mozzarella.
- Break the burrata into dollop-sized pieces and place on top of the smoked salmon flakes, wherever you want. It won't cover the entire pizza.
- Sprinkle some slivers of red onion on top then bake for 12 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbly.
- Top with a handful of arugula, slice, and serve.