Brie & Pear Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Author: BS’ in the Kitchen
Recipe type: Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Cuisine: Grilled Cheese
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- Raisin Cinnamon Bread
- Brie Cheese
- A few thick slices of a pear
- Start by warming up a frying pan to on low-medium heat
- On one slice of bread, layer down your brie cheese, followed by slick slices of pear
- Sandwiches the bread slices together, and generous coat each exterior side of bread with butter
- Fry on each side until a nice golden crust forms.
- Once the grilled cheese is finished, slice in half and enjoy!