Recipe: Brie, Bacon and Strawberry Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 thick slices rustic bread
- 3 slices bacon, cooked to crispy
- 2 thick slices of brie.
- 3 large strawberries sliced
- 2 tablespoons of butter for frying
- In a large heavy skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Layer the cheese, strawberries and bacon onto the bread.
- Put the bread together and place the sandwich in the melted butter in the hot skillet.
- Cook the sandwich over medium heat until both sides are golden brown and the brie is melted and gooey.
- Slice in half and serve hot.
Preparation time: 3 minute(s)
Cooking time: 8 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 1