VEGGIE WAFFLE OMELETTE
- 2 eggs (per omelet)
- Bell peppers (green, red, orange, yellow - your choice)
- Roma tomatoes
- Yellow onions
- Any other veggies
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- Wash and dice the vegetables in to a fairly small dice.
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl and add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of milk to eggs and whisk together.
- Mix in veggies.
- Add egg and veggie mix to waffle maker and cook until eggs are firm (don't pay attention to waffle maker timer)
- Serve with some fresh tomatoes and top with shredded cheese if desired. Enjoy a healthy omelet !