Denver Omelette Breakfast Sliders
These easy-to-make Denver Omelette Breakfast Sliders are perfect for a brunch or simply just cooking up a bunch of breakfasts for the freezer!
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 30 minutes
- 8 pk Dinner or Slider Rolls
- 12 Eggs
- 4 slices lunchmeat ham (Tavern Ham is my favorite)
- 7 slices American Cheese
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 4 Tbsp butter. melted
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk eggs until light & fluffy. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the eggs and onions evenly over the eggs.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until the eggs are set.
- Top with a single layer of ham and a single layer of cheese.
- If the rolls aren’t already split, separate them (as a sandwich bun)
- Place tops of rolls on top of the cheese layer and brush with melted butter.
- Return to oven for 7 minutes to warm ham and melt cheese.
- Use a knife to cut between the bun tops (and through the ham and cheese)
- Carefully lift sliders (use a spatula) and place on bun bottoms.
- Serve immediately.
- If freezing, wrap each slider in paper towel and in a freezer bag before freezing
- To reheat, remove from the freezer bag (leave the paper towel on) and heat for 1 – 2 minutes on high (times will vary based on your microwave)
Read more at http://momsneedtoknow.com/denver-omelette-breakfast-sliders-easy-to-make-and-freezer-friendly/#Gy0hsgsKGQaFl3sG.99