Quinoa Omelette Bites
Hearty spinach, cheese and egg white quinoa bites to get your morning protein fix. A great way to start the day!
- cup cooked quinoa, warmed
- cup shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- egg whites
- clove garlic, minced
- teaspoon salt
- cup chopped fresh spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix the warm quinoa with the cheese to melt the cheese. Add the egg whites, garlic, salt, and spinach leaves. Stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin tins, filling to the top. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Run a small knife around the edges to loosen and pop out of the muffin tin.