The Cuban Grilled Cheese
Author: BS’ in the Kitchen
Recipe type: Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Taking the Cuban to the next level with loads of swiss cheese!
- 2 slices cuban, french, or italian bread
- ⅔ cup (packed) grated swiss cheese
- yellow mustard
- roasted pork
- olive oil
- Get a pan on medium heat.
- Slice your bread.
- Spread a generous amount of mustard on each slice, along with some mayo on the bottom slice.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese.
- Place a layer of ham.
- Sprinkle some more cheese.
- Place a layer of roast pork.
- Place sliced pickles.
- Sprinkle the rest of your cheese.
- Place top slice.
- Spread olive oil either in your pan, or brush it on the outside of the sandwich.
- Grill sandwich until golden brown and cheese is melted (cover pan with lid to help cheese melt)