- Makes about 20
- Prep time: 25 min
- Cook time: 07 min
- Author: Life's Ambrosia
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced (seeds removed if desired)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 pound ground chicken
- bowl of water, plus 1/2 cup for cooking
- 20 wonton wrappers
- Use your hands to combine first 8 ingredients together in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place 1 teaspoon of mixture into a gyoza wrapper. Dip your finger in water and run along the outside edge of the wrapper. Fold wrapper over the mixture and pinch closed. Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers.
- To cook, heat enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of a skillet over medium-high heat. Place pot stickers in the skillet and fry 2 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Pour in 1/2 cup water, cover and cook 5-7 minutes or until water has evaporated. Serve hot.
- To freeze, place uncooked potstickers on a baking sheet in a single layer. Freeze until solid. Transfer to freezer bags. Thaw before cooking.