Skinny Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
Serving size: ¼ cups
- 8 oz 1/3 less-fat Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 6 oz container non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained + squeezed dry
- 1 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Your favorite veggies or pita chips to dip!
- *Optional ingredients are not included in nutritional calculations.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix softened cheese, yogurt, minced garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper together until smooth.
- Add in chopped artichoke hearts, spinach and mozzarella cheese. Mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish and sprinkle Parmesan evenly on top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until bubbly and golden on top.
- Serve warm with veggies or pita chips.