Pumpkin crepes are topped with cinnamon and pumpkin beer-stewed apples and a milk chocolate drizzle!
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 honey crisp apple, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin ale (I used Captain Lawrence Brewing Company)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 (5.3 oz) Divine Milk Chocolate bar
- For the crepes, in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, warm the milk and butter until the butter is melted. While the milk is warming, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin, and vanilla. Stir the warm milk in the pumpkin mix, slowly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, whisking until totally smooth.
- Cook the crepes on a crepe pan on the stove (1/3 cup batter at a time) or use this fabulous electric crepe maker .
- When all the crepes are done, make the filling. In a small saucepan, saute the apple with the butter, brown sugar, pumpkin ale, and cinnamon, simmering until the beer has reduced to a thick sauce.
- Melt the chocolate bar in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring after each.
- Fold the crepes into quarters and served topped with the apples and drizzled with the chocolate.
Crepe recipe adapted from Take A Megabite. Filling is an Eats Well With Others Original Recipe.