Pub Style Cod Sliders with Red Slaw
Author: Kita Roberts
- 1 package Omaha Steaks Pub Style Cod
- slider buns
- 2 tsp honey
- ¼ cup mayo
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ red onion, chopped thin
- ½ red cabbage, sliced thin
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned
- ½ jalapeno, seeded and minced
- Preheat the oven according the instructions on for the cod.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and arrange the cod in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, flipping once halfway through cook time.
- Meanwhile, whisk the honey, mayo, and olive oil in a small bowl. Add the salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the onion, cabbage, scallions, carrots, and jalapeno with the honey dressing to coat.
- Toast the slider buns, if desired, top with a heaping pile of slaw and crispy cod and serve.