Nutella Espresso Mug Cake with Fresh Raspberries
4 tbsp flour
3 tbsp sugar
1 tsp espresso powder or instant coffee (I used Starbucks VIA Extra Bold)
3 tbsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp Nutella
3 tbsp milk
2 tbsp vegetable oil
Pinch of salt
Fresh raspberries (or strawberries, blueberries, etc)
1. In a regular sized coffee mug (10oz), add egg and whisk lightly with a fork. Add milk, salt, espresso powder, sugar, cocoa, and oil to the mug. Mix well.
2. Add the Nutella and mix very well.
3. Fold the flour in carefully with a fork. Be careful not to overmix, to ensure a smooth fluffy texture.
4. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
5. Allow to cool, and top with whipped cream and raspberries.