|Nutella Cheesecake Brownies|
Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 45 mins
A chewy dark chocolate brownie with hints of Nutella running through it is topped with a creamy cheesecake swirled with even more Nutella. Easy to prepare and utterly delicious, these brownies will have everyone thanking you.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 5 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 11/2 cup Nutella
- 1 cup flour
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a large baking dish.
- In a double broiler melt chocolate chips and butter over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a large mixing bowl adding cocoa powder and 3 eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add 1 cup of sugar, 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla and 1 cup Nutella and stir until combined then add the flour and mix until well until combined. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, the remaining 3/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 2 eggs, until creamy.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared baking dish and spread cream cheese mixture on top using a rubber spatula.
- Dot the remaining 1/2 cup Nutella on top of cream cheese mixture and using a sharp knife swirl the Nutella into the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the cheese cake topping is just set.
- Let cool and cut into squares.