Nutella cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe
- 1 pound ripe strawberries (tops cut off and centers hollowed out. You can use a small paring knife to help with this)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese (or low-fat cream cheese)
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare strawberries and set aside.
- Working with the rest of the ingredients, add to bowl of electric mixer and beat until well-combined.
- Add mixture to a piping bag and squeeze into strawberries.
- You can choose to top your strawberries with optional ingredients like graham cracker crumbs, nuts, mini chocolate chips or drizzled chocolate.