NUTELLA BERRY BRUSCHETTA
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 6 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 16 minutes
Bites of creamy Nutella chocolate with fresh berries on buttery, crunchy toast. Goodness gracious.
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 12 baguette slices, about 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 4 oz. berries (either blackberry or raspberry or sliced strawberry)
- Toasted sliced almonds
- Tiny mint leaves for garnishing.
- Sea salt
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan. Place the bread in the pan and fry on medium-high until toasted on one side. Flip to the other side for a total of about 6 minutes.
- Place the toasted baguettes on a serving plate; cool.
- Spread Nutella on each piece of bread.
- Top with the berries and sprinkle with the nuts.
- Add a tiny leaf for garnishing. Optional: lightly sprinkle with sea salt.