Bruschetta Turkey Burger
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 c. whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. dried minced onions
- 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/ tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. dried basil (can sub with fresh)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Mix together all of the ingredients. Using 1/2 c. measure seven patties. Cook on your stovetop or BBQ grill until temperature in the thickest part of the burger reaches 165 degrees. Serve with your favorite bruschetta recipe, swiss cheese & lettuce.
Garlic toasted hamburger buns
- Spread a thin layer of Savory Garlic Butter on to your bun and toast lightly until golden brown.