Lemon and Pepper Creamy Chicken Pasta
- 1 lb box farfalle pasta
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I used a rotisserie)
- 1 TB lemon pepper
- 1/2 TB creole (or your favorite seasoning)
- 1-2 TB olive oil
- 1/4 cup green onion (sliced thin)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced thin)
- 2 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1-2 tsp flour (more if needed)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- S&P to taste
- Parmigiano (optional)
- Combine chicken, 1 TB lemon pepper and creole in a bowl. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Boil pasta according to package directions and then drain.
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat. Saute the chicken, green onions and the red bell peppers.
- Once peppers are tender add in the garlic and turn the stove to low. Pour in cream and flour. Stir until smooth and let simmer until the sauce begins to thicken. Add in another teaspoon of flour if needed.
- Add in the 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper and a dash of salt and pepper. More to taste.
- Pour the chicken and sauce over cooked noodles and enjoy with parmigiano.