Creamy carrot and brie pasta
Author: Becca @ Amuse Your Bouche
Recipe type: Main meal
- 120g pasta (I used farfalle)
- 15g butter
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½tsp sugar
- Black pepper
- 80g brie, diced
- 2tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 30g walnuts, chopped
- 2tbsp plain Greek yoghurt (I used Chobani)
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large frying pan and add the grated carrot, sliced onion and minced garlic, along with the sugar and seasoning. Cook over a medium-low heat for 10 minutes, stirring every couple of minutes.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add it to the frying pan, as well as the diced brie, parsley and walnuts. Cook for a few minutes longer so that the cheese can melt a little.
- Mix in the yoghurt, and continue to cook until warmed through. Serve with more parsley if desired.