Grilled Cheese with Chicken, Cheddar & Grapes
- 1 thinly pounded Chicken Breast
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 slices Whole Wheat Bread (or your favorite bread)
- pat of Butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon Mayonaise
- 2 ounces Medium Cheddar Cheese, sliced thin
- a handful Red Grapes, slivered
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a small sautÃ© pan. Season both sides of the chicken breast with garlic salt and pepper. Cook chicken breast about 5 minutes per side until cooked through. Set aside.
- Butter the outside of the pieces of bread (the sides that will touch the pan.) Smooth mayonnaise over the inside of the bread slices.Top each piece of bread with slivered grapes and cheese. Place chicken breast in the middle. Make a sandwich, carefully grill in a sautÃ© pan over medium heat with pan covered. Cook until both sides are golden brown, crispy and the cheese is melted, flipping once during cooking.