Grilled Cheese Bacon Crescent Squares
Author: Mrs Happy Homemaker
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Serves: Serves 6-8
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- Velveeta cheese - sliced (or substitute your favorite cheese)
- 12oz or 16oz package of bacon, cooked
- flour for dusting (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Lightly flour your work surface if you don't want any crescent roll stickage.
- Unroll one can of crescent rolls on your work surface. Using your hands, press the seams together and lightly press & stretch a little into a nice rectangle. Add a layer of cheese (I like a pretty thick layer, & I use Velveeta because I love how it melts) & then add your layer of bacon. Unroll the remaining can of crescent rolls on top & press all the seems together both on top and all around.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife (I prefer a pizza cutter personally) slice into squares. Place the entire thing on your baking sheet using a large spatula, working in batches if you need to. Lay all the squares right beside each other, just as they were before you sliced it. You want all the cut seams to be touching so that your cheese doesn't leak out. Refer to the pictures in the post if you need to.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the top of the crescent rolls are lightly browned. Remove from the oven & cool on a wire rack for 3-5 minutes before digging in. The crescent squares will pull right apart. Serve & enjoy!