Bacon, Pear, and Raspberry Grilled Cheese
Author: Pinch of Yum
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 4 slices sturdy, grainy wheat bread
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red pear
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat griddle or panini press to medium-high heat.
- Assemble 2 sandwiches in this order: bread, 1½ tbs. preserves, pear, 4 slices bacon, 2 slices cheese, bread.
- Spread butter on top and bottom of sandwich and grill for 4-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and top is golden brown.
My slices of bacon were pretty small and thin, which is why I used 4 on each sandwich (gulp). I think 2 regular slices per sandwich would be plenty.