Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 8 slices of bread, crusts removed
- 8 slices of cheese or 1 cup+ grated cheddar
- 8 slices precooked bacon
- 1/4 butter
- Using a rolling pin, roll slices of bread flat.
- Place one slice of cheese (or 2-3 tablespoons grated cheddar). Roll up bread & cheese. Wrap one slice of bacon around each roll securing with a toothpick.
- Place in a pan over medium-low heat. Add a small spoonful of butter & using tongs, rub the rolls in the butter ensuring the bread edges are covered. Continue adding bits of butter and turning with tongs until all sides are browned and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.