- 1 (7 oz) box Jones Dairy Farm sausage links
- 5 large eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, pepper jack or Monterey jack)
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped (optional)
- 10 white corn tortillas (or use 6'' flour tortillas)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add the frozen sausage links to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, turning occasionally, until warmed through. Remove to a plate, leaving a little bit of the sausage grease in the pan.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and add a splash of water or milk. Whisk well with a fork and then add to the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes, tossing and scrambling as they cook. (If using spinach, add it to the pan about 2 minutes before the eggs are done cooking.) Remove from heat.
- Warm the tortillas for 10 seconds in the microwave. Divide the scrambled eggs among the tortillas and top with shredded cheese. Place a sausage link on top. Roll up and place, seam side down, on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper. Spray lightly with cooking spray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with salsa for dipping.
To Freeze: Prepare and bake the taquitos as directed. Allow to cool completely and then place in a freezer ziplock bag. When ready to eat, microwave them until warm.