Citrus Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
- 300g brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 orange, squeezed
- Half lemon, squeezed
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 3 tbsp pomegranate seeds
Try Swanson® Chicken Broth in this Recipe.
- Heat olive oil in a non stick pan.
- Fry halved sprouts in it for 3 minutes over medium low heat.
- Pour orange and lemon juice into the pan and cook them over medium high heat until there is a little juice left in the pan.
- Add pomegranate molasses and bring the heat to the lowest.
- Let it caramelize well.
- Add salt and stir. Set it aside.
- Toss in orange zest and pomegranate seeds.
- Let it cold and serve.