Brussel Sprout Salad with Dijon Mustard Dressing
Delectable side dish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb of brussel sprouts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a skillet, lightly grill brussel sprouts in olive oil on medium heat. (3-4 minutes each side)
- In the meantime, make dressing by mixing all ingredients well in a bowl.
- While brussel sprouts are grilling, lightly toast pecans in butter in a small skillet. (optional)
- When brussel sprouts are grilled, place on cutting board and chop into three pieces, rather than in half.
- Mix chopped brussel sprouts, raisins, pecans, and top with dressing.