Loaded with eggs, sausage, sun dried tomatoes, avocado and melted cheese, you’ll have these freezer-friendly breakfast taquitos ready in just 2 minutes!
- 10-12 corn tortillas, softened
- 3 large eggs, scrambled
- 6 ounces spicy Italian sausage, crumbled
- 1/4 cup julienned sun dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Working one at a time, transfer tortilla to a work surface; place eggs, sausage, sun dried tomatoes, avocado and cheddar cheese in the center of each wrapper. Bring the bottom edge of the tortilla tightly over the filling, rolling from bottom to top until the top of the tortilla is re