California Sushi Roll
- 4 eggs, divided
- 6 tablespoons milk, divided
- 4 tablespoons jack cheese, divided
- cooking spray
- 2 flour tortillas (I used carb balance wheat tortillas)
- 4 strips crisp bacon
- 1/2 large avocado, sliced
- 1/2 large tomato, sliced
For the Spicy Sour Cream:
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (or other hot sauce)
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. In a small bowl whisk 2 eggs and 3 tablespoons milk until incorporated. Pour into the hot skillet. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese and cook without stirring for 3-5 minutes, until the top is no longer wet. You may need to turn the heat down so you don't burn the bottom.
- Place the tortilla over the egg and gently flip them out on to a cutting board. Place 2 strips of bacon in the bottom 1/4 of the tortilla (closest to you). Top with 1/2 of the sliced avocado and tomato. Roll up as tightly and gently as you can. Allow to rest for a second and then slice with a sharp knife into sushi rolls. Repeat the process with the remaining eggs, cheese, etc.
- In a small bowl mix the sour cream, sriracha and milk. Drizzle over the sushi rolls and serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.farmgirlgourmet.com/2013/01/california-sushi-roll.html#6Y6kZKW5017xAQCY.99