Author: BS’ in the Kitchen
Recipe type: Dinner
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- No-Knead Pizza Dough
- 250g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp active dry yeast
- 180ml water
- Pizza Toppings
- tomato sauce
- cheddar cheese (grated)
- cooked bacon
- green onion
- russet potato (very thinly sliced)
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients, slowly mix in water while stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Once dough begins to form, work it into a roughly shaped ball with your hands, leaving it in the bowl, and covering with plastic wrap.
- Allow dough to rise at room temperature for around 18 hours or until doubled inside.
- After 18 hours, remove dough from bowl and place on a floured work surface,
- Cut the dough into three even pieces for personal sized pizzas.
- Knead each piece of dough into a ball and allow to rise for another hour covered with a damp towel, or wrapped in plastic wrap.
- If you won’t be using all the dough right away, refrigerate it, and remove it from the fridge 1-2 hours before cooking allowing it to warm to room temperature.
- While dough is resting, if using a pizza stone, place it in the cold oven and turn the heat to 500F (or as close to that heat as possible), allowing the oven to heat for about an hour.
- If you don’t have a pizza stone, arrange the pizza dough on a baking sheet, and just preheat the oven to 500-550F.
- Once the dough has finished resting, on a floured surface, stretch it thinly to your preference (without breaking the dough).
- Spread tomato sauce, topped with grated cheddar cheese, potato, bacon, ham & green onion. Once all your ingredients are placed, crack an egg on top of the pizza.
- If using a baking sheet, bake at 500-550F, if using a pizza stone, turn your oven to broil and cook the pizza for 5-10 minutes until desired doneness.