Breakfast Pizza Bagels
- Makes 1 pizza bagel; double as needed :)
- 1 bagel, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 ounces mozzarella, cut into small cubes, or shredded
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño, thinly sliced, optional
- 6-8 small pieces of pepperoni, optional
- 2 large eggs
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). Line a small baking dish with parchment paper; set aside.
- Cut bagel in half.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce around each side of the bagel.
- Top each half evenly with the cheese, then add the toppings!
- Carefully crack an egg into each hole.
- Top each egg with a little fresh ground black pepper.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes, depending on how well-done you like your egg ;)
- Enjoy at once!