BAKED WESTERN OMELET
Author: The Seasoned Mom
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 1 hour
- 8 eggs (or use 4 eggs and 6 egg whites)
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 8 ounces diced cooked ham
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- Fresh chives, for garnish (optional)
- Beat eggs, milk, and seasoned salt together in a large bowl. Stir in ham, cheese, onion, and bell peppers.
- Pour egg mixture into a greased 8-inch-square baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes – 1 hour, or until eggs are cooked and omelet is set.
- Cut into squares and garnish with chives, if desired.