- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 oz. thin sliced Ham, chopped (I just used sandwich meat)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Dried Parsley, optional
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Unroll dough in 13×9-inch baking dish; press to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing perforations and seams together to seal.
- Top with ham.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk and pepper until blended. Pour over ham.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake for 25 min. or until center is set.
- Sprinkle with parsley & serve!