- 2 slices artisan bread
- Brie cheese (to taste)
- 1/4 Lb. maple or honey ham, sliced VERY thin (pretty much shaved)
- 2-3 Tbsp. apple butter
- 4-5 Gala apple slices, sliced thin (you can use Fuji or Pink Lady apples too)
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- butter (for grilling)
- Spread Brie cheese evenly over one slice of bread. On that same slice, layer ham, apple butter, apples, and cheddar cheese. Top with remaining slice or bread.
- Spread butter over the outside of the sandwich and grill in a skillet over medium-low heat as if making a grilled cheese sandwich. Serve hot.