Apple, Cheddar & Turkey Panini
Yield: 2 sandwiches
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 3 to 5 minutes
Total Time: 8 to 10 minutes
· 4 slices whole grain bread
· 4 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil
· 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
· 1 green apple thinly sliced
· 8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
· 8 thin slices deli roasted turkey
Preheat the panini press or grill. Spread the outer side of each slice of bread with 1 tablespoon
Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil.
Spread the mustard evenly over two slices of bread. Layer with apple slices, cheese and turkey.. Top each with the remaining bread slices.
Grill each sandwich for 3 to 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and cheese has melted. Remove from pan, cut in half and serve immediately.
The Novice Chef has partnered with Land O'Lakes for an exclusive endorsement of Land O Lakes® Butter for the Kitchen Conversations blogger program. This blog post is sponsored by Land O'Lakes.