Brie, Roasted Turkey, and Pear Panini
- 8 slices cranberry nut bread (or any hearty bread)
- 1 pear, sliced to about 1/4 inch thick
- 8 oz sliced roasted turkey (I bought a cooked turkey breast from the grocery store and sliced myself)
- creamy brie cheese, thinly sliced
- handful arugula
- dijon mustard
- Heat panini maker to medium high heat setting. Spray with olive oil OR brush bread on one side (the side that will sit on panini press) with olive oil.
- Layer turkey on one slice of bread. Top with sliced pear, follow with slices of brie. Finish with arugula. Spread a thin layer of dijon on top half of bread and gently press together to form sandwich. Place in panini press and press until golden brown. Serve immediately.