Get a layered taste explosion with Turkey Bacon pancakes dripping in Cranberry Maple syrup. The perfect tart, tangy, sweet and salty breakfast the whole family will love.
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup cooked Butterball Original Turkey Bacon, crumbled
- butter, for frying
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup Cranberry sauce with whole cranberries (comes in a can, or you could use fresh/frozen cranberries)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add syrup, sour cream, milk and egg mixture and mix until barely combined (don't over mix). Fold in turkey bacon crumbs.
- Heat a griddle over medium-low heat and melt some butter in the pan. Drop 1/4 cup size dollops of batter onto the griddle. Allow to cook until bubbles form and edges are starting to brown. Flip to the other side to cook through, 3-4 minutes longer.
- Serve warm with Cranberry Maple Syrup
- Bring maple syrup and 3/4 cup of the cranberry sauce to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir in remaining 1/4 cup cranberry sauce; simmer for 2 minutes. Add butter, and stir until melted.
- Serve over warm Turkey Bacon Pancakes
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected.