- 2 cans (or 10 ounces) tuna fish
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- 2 scallions
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise, such as tessemae’s
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- pinch fennel seed (optional)
- coarse salt
- freshly ground pepper
- salad greens, avocado, sandwich wrap, or bread for serving
- balsamic vinegar, such as tessemae’s, for serving
Drain the tuna and add it to a bowl. Toss it with the cucumber, scallions, dried cranberries, pecans, mayo, mustard, and fennel seed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve with salad greens, in a halved avocado, or in a sandwich with the balsamic.
Make ahead: The tuna salad will keep up to 2 days, refrigerated.