What it took for 2 12-inch pizzas:
* 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 pre-made whole wheat thin pizza crusts (or this homemade dough)
* 10.5 oz cherry tomatoes
* 2 small heads of broccoli, cut into little florets
* 8 oz baby bella mushrooms, sliced
* 1 (8 oz) can pizza sauce
* 4 cups shredded mozzarella
* coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 350.
Drizzle the oil over a shallow baking sheet. Toss the tomatoes, sliced mushrooms and broccoli florets on the sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast veggies until tomatoes start to soften and the veggies brown, 35 minutes.
Turn the oven up to 450.
Spoon the pizza sauce over each crust and top with roasted veggies. Sprinkle on the shredded cheese and bake 8 minutes, until brown and bubbly.