Chicken, Pancetta and Broccoli Naan Pizza
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
I'm all about fast and easy lately. The end of summer is closing in on us and my boys are determined to make every day …
- 1 naan bread
- 2 tablespoons pesto (homemade or storebought)
- 1/2 cup mozarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cubed grilled chicken
- 4 slices pancetta, browned
- 3 tablespoons cooked crumbled sausage
- 1/4 cup cooked broccoli
- Preparation: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place naan on a bakesheet. Spread pesto on top, sprinkle and layer with remaining ingredients. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- **NOTES** (1) This is a highly adaptable recipe, so layer and sprinkle each component on to your preference or swap everything out and make this your own. (2) The sausage and squash pizza uses 1/3 cup sausage and a 1/3 of a squash thinly sliced vertically.
- Cuisine: American