Grilled Veggie Naan Pizzas:
What it took for 4 naan pizzas:
* 2 small yellow squashes, sliced into 1-inch sticks
* 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1-inch sticks
* 1/2 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
* 1 ear corn
* 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
* 4 naan breads
* (about) 1/2 cup of your favorite pizza sauce
* 2 cups shredded mozzarella (or a little less if that freaks you out)
* 1 scallion, sliced into 1-inch pieces
* coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400.
Heat an indoor or outdoor grill to medium high. Coat with cooking spray or olive oil.
Grill the veggies (sans tomatoes!) until nice and charred all over and tender on the inside. Season with salt and pepper. Give everything a nice, rough chop.
Evenly spread the pizza sauce over each naan. Top with all the grilled goodness, including the tomatoes and scallions. Then sprinkle all that awesome cheese on it.
Slide into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is browning and bubbly, and the crust is crispy and perfect.
DELICIOUS and HEALTHY!!!!