The World’s Best Potato Salad
- 6-8 white rose or red potatoes
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Boil the potatoes until they are just soft - you don't want them to be too mushy.
- Let them cool, then peel them and cut them into bite sized pieces.
- Hard boil the eggs - I like to use this method.
- After they cool cut them into bite sized pieces.
- Chop the green onions.
- Mix the potatoes, eggs, onions, salt and pepper in a bowl. Chill in the fridge until just before you're ready to serve.
- Right before you serve the salad add the mayonnaise, sour cream and yellow mustard and mix well.