Thanksgiving Dinner Casserole
- Country Crock Spread
- 2 potatoes
- 1 box of stuffing mix
- 10 oz of cooked, chopped turkey
- 1 cup of turkey gravy
- Milk for mashed potatoes
- ½ cup of dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13x9 casserole dish.
- Prepare a box of stuffing according to the package directions.
- Prepare mashed potatoes using two potatoes and your favorite mashed potato recipe.
- Add the mashed potatoes to the casserole dish and spread them out to form an even layer.
- Spread ⅓ cup of gravy over the mashed potatoes.
- Add the chopped turkey to the casserole along with salt and pepper.
- Spoon another ⅓ cup of gravy over the turkey.
- Add the stuffing on top of the turkey layer and press it down to make an even layer.
- Top with the last ⅓ cup of gravy and ½ cup of dried cranberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.